Saturday, September 6, 2008

Well..... Here goes.......

As hard as it is to believe, yes I have decided to venture out into the wide world of blogging. Mainly because I miss my girls at the BGCA ( and surrounding areas, ie; Sunny, Missy) and also so family can see what the little man is up to. So bare with me and don't expect miracles. It might be once a day or every other week. Either way it should be interesting and a little silly. Because that's how I roll...... What's up lovely ladies. I miss my bitches and hoes. And my baby's daddy.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

YEAH! I am so happy that you are blogging! I just told Darrin last night that I needed to call you because I miss you tons and haven't talked to you in a couple of weeks. We love you and miss you tons!

Jessie Brown said...

I am so excited you've joined the blogging world!! :)